Template information

Random post

How To Make Your Clip On Hair Extensions Thicker

Jacquelyn Jablonski, Vogue Italia September 2011  image found via
I've always loved long big hair.  If you were to look at any of my fashion illustrations I did growing up you would see that they almost all have long huge cartoon exaggerated style hair.  I've always had my hair pretty long anywhere from shoulder length to half way down my back.  Lately I've been really influenced by big sixties volumious hair styles.  The bigger the better.  I started this post to share all the best resources and ideas I found online but soon realized I had so much info I wanted to share that my one post was really a series of posts.  So this is the first post in this Big Sexy Sixties Hair series.  

Read more »

0 Response to "How To Make Your Clip On Hair Extensions Thicker "

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef