Template information

Random post

Best Ways to Add Instant Volume To Your Hair

 
Check out Kristen Stewart's big hair in her W magazine Photo shoot!  Wow this is the best I've ever seen her look by far!  Could it be her hair?

I've always loved having long hair.  The shortest I've ever had it was in between chin and shoulder length bob and that was only cause I accidentally told the stylist I wanted it that short thinking it was longer (curly hair bounces after it dries)!  My hair has always had a ton of body naturally, because it's curly to wavy (depending on the weather and the length of my hair at the time). So I usually just wash it and go.  No blow drying, hair products (except for frizz products in the summer), or tools or anything. But for the last 10 years I've had occasional hair loss.
Read more »

0 Response to "Best Ways to Add Instant Volume To Your Hair "

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef