Template information

Random post

Best Sunglasses For Your Face Shape


ICU Black Retro Cat Eye Sunglasses
One of the best thing about summer is you can rock your sunglasses all you want!  This season I ordered some online.  I have never bought sunglasses online before.  I love buying things online these days because I buy less stuff impulsively and save a ton of time.  The problem with buying sunglasses online though is that you can't try them on.  How do you know what will look good if you can't try them on?  Well before placing my order for some sunglasses with ICU eyeware, I researched into what works best for my face shape (oval).  Apparently I can wear any style and look good.  Well that made my day!  I opted for the classic styles from ICU with a hint of fun.  I choose 4 different cat eye styles: Tortoise cat eye in brown and yellow, cat eye with brown leatherette, and black retro cat eye (pictured above). They also have some great styles in their ecoline which uses recycled materials. Can you tell I like cat eyes? Puuur...haps it's because I like cats? 

Read more »

0 Response to "Best Sunglasses For Your Face Shape"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef